Increase ROI & Own your Brand with our Proprietary System that shows Multiple PLAs for a single Search.
At PPC for Small Biz, we have developed a unique system within Google Ads where we’re consistently getting remarkable increases in profitability for our Shopping Ads ecommerce clients.
Recently, we reviewed the numbers with a major medical supplier client. We took the numbers from June when they were with a different agency. Exactly one year later, using our unique system that isolates and dominates Google Shopping Ads for brand name search queries, they saw an extraordinary growth in their revenue and profitability.
Before – Last Year June With Old Agency
After – This Year June With Us
Let’s look at the numbers:
- The revenue from their campaign tripled, while at the same time their costs were reduced by 60.43%.
- This means they experienced an uptick in conversions – tripling the number of purchases made from their ads.
- Plus, they were able to decrease their ad spend, only spending approximately one-third of what they had been the year prior to get a click.
- By lowering their ad spend and increasing the number of people purchasing at the same time, their profitability skyrocketed. In fact, in one year’s time, their ROI (return on investment) increased from 79.48% to 1,148.75%.
Now, I don’t know about you, but those are the kinds of numbers I like to see!
Using our process, we are seeing similar results with other clients too. By zeroing in on the intent of the shopper’s search, we are seeing clients being able to compete –and beat—major brands, without requiring the massive budget that major brands often spend.
Another client, a furniture store, was competing against Wayfair.
You’ve probably seen Wayfair ads as they appear to have a rather large advertising budget based on the number of TV commercials and internet ads they run.
Before using our new system, all but one of the top ads in the Google Shopping Ads were for Wayfair and our client’s ad didn’t appear at all on the first page.
After using our system, all nine ads on page one are for my client’s business! Now let me be clear – this didn’t require my client to outspend Wayfair. While I’m not privy to Wayfair’s budget, I can almost guarantee my client is nowhere close to spending what Wayfair spends on their ads.
You’ve heard “smarter, not harder.” Well, there is also “smarter, not more money.”
That’s the beauty of PPC. If you use a smarter process, you can compete against –and even beat big brands without having to spend anywhere near the money they do.
And when you win against big brands in the PPC space, this can significantly boost your profits. If you’re looking to:
- Increase your profits…
- Boost your Google Shopping revenues…
- Compete against big brands without having to spend like they do…
- Experience an uptick in your conversions…
Contact us now and we’ll get you set up with our Google Shopping Ads system. I feel confident that your ROI analysis (after we put this in place for you) will deliver crushing results for your business, just as it has for other ecommerce clients already using our system.